Where the life takes you...

Hello everyone...My heartiest welcome to all of you in my BLOG...I have started this blog to share my art and creativity with all of you..Hope u all like it...:D

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lohgad Trip...





It was on 22nd of Oct when i was in Pune ..before i left to join TCS at Bangalore...My dear fiend Vineet and I went for a full day ride on his bike and went to lohgad...an unexplored fort of maharashtra...there were so awesome views during the ride of which these are some....
People say that its time to get serious and mature...and they do say that these fun adventure things do not last long...
I say thy do..if u have a companion who has same fun and excitement for life every year as he grows..
and that companion who will be the same "as adventurous" as he is now is "Vineet Khokhar"..and we both r surely gonna live a LIFE.....a Satisfactory life and an Adventerous life...

1 comment: