Where the life takes you...

Hello everyone...My heartiest welcome to all of you in my BLOG...I have started this blog to share my art and creativity with all of you..Hope u all like it...:D

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Silent Desires!!!


Everyday I wake up from my sleep
I judge myself deep & deep!!!

Wot I am and wot I do..
Thats the question that only god can know.

Coz I am in my thoughts most of the time...
Thinking about em but neva do start.

Ppl say thr is a risk involved in wot u want to do
I cant evn say em....damn u!!!

Coz thy r the reason m here standing on my feet
and that makes them so sweet.

Sometimes my heart really catches fire , but again!!!
I go to sleep with my mind mingling with my desires

So here i am...just a regular guy
with burning desires....

Hoping for that one day would come....
wen my desires ll be summed...!!!

By - Sourabh Sabharwal

No comments:

Post a Comment