Where the life takes you...

Hello everyone...My heartiest welcome to all of you in my BLOG...I have started this blog to share my art and creativity with all of you..Hope u all like it...:D

Friday, November 19, 2010

A writing on "Life of a common man"


When i was kid,
I fell from my bed,
and i lost control over my body.

I got a little youger,
I fell from my bike,
and i lost control over my balance.

I got younger,
I fell for a girl,
and i lost control over my heart.

Then i went for studies,
I was streaming with the flow,
and i lost control over my thoughts.

I became adult,
I had a mixture of my dreams and my responsibilities,
and i lost control over my targets.

Now i am here,Blunt and Bold,on my own.
Thinking about all what has happened is what i have no control over.

So again...I lost control..!!!

By : Sourabh Sabharwal

1 comment:

  1. Now am here...and after reading this just wanna hold my emotions...
    but i lost control
    and my heart say miss *U* bro..:(

    ReplyDelete